Audio settings do not take until restart

ShortBuss

You can change audio settings in game, like cockpit volume or world volume. But the settings have no effect until the game is exited completely and restarted.

To reproduce. Launch, jump in a mission with running jet. F2 to listen to level of engine sound. Quit mission, alter world audio settings (reduce/increase). Restart mission and F2 again to listen to engine audio level. No change. Now exit completely, get back in, back into mission. F2 again and you will see the audio change is now effective.

Edited by ShortBuss

You can change audio settings in game, like cockpit volume or world volume. But the settings have no effect until the game is exited completely and restarted.

To reproduce. Launch, jump in a mission with running jet. F2 to listen to level of engine sound. Quit mission, alter world audio settings (reduce/increase). Restart mission and F2 again to listen to engine audio level. No change. Now exit completely, get back in, back into mission. F2 again and you will see the audio change is now effective.

Confirmed

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 10 months later...

I have the same problem here [DCS Version 1.5.4.55952], and the air drag on cockpit cuts out with short periods, lowering and increasing speed seems related to this problem for somehow? in cockpit alarms and radio messages are all fine.

i only bumped into this problem wit the M2000c so far.

Intel® Core™ i7-6900K Processor (watercooled) - Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10 (watercooled) motherbord - 8 x 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3333Mhz RAM (watercooled) - 2 x ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G-GAMING (watercooled)

- Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Logitech G910 Orion Spark - Asus PG348 34'' LCD screen - Razor Tiamat 7.1 - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Replica USAF A-10C - TrackIR 5 - Pro Flight Cessna Rudder Pedals - VAICOM 2.5 PRO