DXGUI_EDGE_RENDER error

Asmod

Hello

Fresh install of DCS 1.5 to G:\DCS World OpenBeta hangs on start: splash screen is loaded then picture goes black with "not responding" status. Same thing happens for both single and multi, music is played but nothing else happens.

Sys.nfo and log for both runs attached. Should I try to install it to default C:\Program Files?

dcs_multi.zip

dcs_single.zip

system.zip

Win 7x64 Ultimate

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, FX-8320 3,5GHz, Noctua NH-U9B SE2 cooler, 4xKingston KHX1600C9D3/4GX, Sapphire Dual-X R9 285, Corsair ForceGT 120 SSD, OCZ-Vertex4 SSD, X-Fi Elite Pro, Tagan TG-600BZ PSU, Corsair Carbide 300R case

Saitek X52 FCS

Hi Asmod, does dcs have admin rights?

Run as administrator - same results.

I'v noticed that dcs.exe process loads up to 491MB in memory and 13% of CPU - one of the cores is up to 100%.

Also (not sure if that means anything) in addition to game and windows files DCS.exe opens:

Windows Live\wlidnsp.dll

Raprt\ltc_help64-103398.dll

FacetrackNOIR\NPClient64.dll

Win 7x64 Ultimate

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, FX-8320 3,5GHz, Noctua NH-U9B SE2 cooler, 4xKingston KHX1600C9D3/4GX, Sapphire Dual-X R9 285, Corsair ForceGT 120 SSD, OCZ-Vertex4 SSD, X-Fi Elite Pro, Tagan TG-600BZ PSU, Corsair Carbide 300R case

Saitek X52 FCS

Run as administrator - same results.

I'v noticed that dcs.exe process loads up to 491MB in memory and 13% of CPU - one of the cores is up to 100%.

Also (not sure if that means anything) in addition to game and windows files DCS.exe opens:

Windows Live\wlidnsp.dll

Raprt\ltc_help64-103398.dll

FacetrackNOIR\NPClient64.dll

I might be way off the mark here but is Raprt anything to do with AMD evolution??

I remember this app being a cause of BMS blue screens.

Just a suggestion as it looks familiar?

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

I might be way off the mark here but is Raprt anything to do with AMD evolution??

I remember this app being a cause of BMS blue screens.

Just a suggestion as it looks familiar?

You remember almost correctly - its a AMD Gaming Evolved, but int this case its not the reason of crash - removed Raptr and results are still the same (except Raprt dll is no longer loaded)

Win 7x64 Ultimate

Saitek X52 FCS