Huey throttle no funktion, 1.5.8.12265

Hi

Just discovered that the Huey throttle has no function in recent Beta 1.5.8.12265.

When I move my hotas throttle the throttle in the Huey do move, but has no effect on engine. I tried to remove axis assignment for it and used PageUP/DOWN with same result.

In last stable it worked.

in Mi-8, Ka-50 and Viggen it works.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Just like to add, I turned off the governor and the engine speed went up up to max, and moving the throttle (hotas and mouse) did nothing.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Yes, I'm in the middle of the UN campaign where some missions require you to disable the governor and fly with manual throttle, worked a few days ago. Can't do it right now.

Just want to make clear that the throttle in cockpit move.

The speed of the engine is good and flyable with active governor, but can't be turned off by throttle or idle.

I will try a repair tomorrow. I did some small unrelated edits to the default.lua for joystick assignments to make the "cargo view" hotas assignable (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3311348) before I discovered this issue. Should not be related but we'll see.

Speaking of which, please review the "cargo view" functionality regarding the issues described in the end of aforementioned thread.

Edited by Holton181

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

A Repair fixed this issue for me.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

So, I disabled any mods I had active and preformed a repair.

Now the throttle worked.

The only thing that turned up in a _backup.xxx folder was the modified default.lua. The only difference between the original and modified was the relocated lines about "Cargo View".

Then I activated all mods I had before (not the default.lua mod), and the faulty throttle was there again.

It turned out to be the 'Immersive crew status mod' by Nero.ger that caused this. Really strange, should be unrelated. I will notify Nero.ger about this, had no problems with it before.

I have tried without 'Immersive crew status mod' but with the default.lua mod and the throttle is behaving as expected.

I apologize for not checking my mods before posting here, only have a few and non that I would believe affect the throttle. Thanks anyhow for looking in to it. I hope you do that with the "Cargo View" issues as well, missing hotas assignment and head position after going back in.

BR/

H

Edited by Holton181

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

What a nitwit I am!

The "Cargo View" belongs to Huey and Belsimtek, and have no place here!

I apologize for my ignorance.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

What a nitwit I am!

The "Cargo View" belongs to Huey and Belsimtek, and have no place here!

I apologize for my ignorance.

BAN HIM!!!!!!

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS