Logitech Extreme 3D Pro help

Icestorm311

All,

I just recently picked up the game and all I can say is wow....I have been waiting for a game like this for a long long time! The question I need help with is:

I have a Logitech Extreme 3D pro flight joystick. I tried going through the setup but I can not get the slider to setup (maybe I am just doing it wrong but have had no luck so far). Anyone have a suggestion on what to use to get it to work when i setup controls?

Also if anyone else has this Joystick would you be willing to send me your joystick config for the game. Interested in seeing how others with this joystick have their controls setup.

I appreciate any help you all may give and please if you are willing to share that config file I would greatly appreciate that also!

Hi

I've got a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and I've had no problems what so ever with my slider. It was automagically configured from start and works like a charm =)

I just installed the latest drivers a couple of minutes ago and to my dismay lost all my previous settings. Naturally, when I get the time to reconfigure everything again I will share my config with you ;)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Before I went HOTAS (sweet!!!) in the last few days, that was the joystick I used. Mine worked fine as well, have you tested your joystick with anything else to see if maybe the slider is broken?

I had mine attached to the throttle. To program it, I simply went into "AXIS COMMANDS" (it is the only one that is a different color in the drop-down menu), then clicked on the space under Logitech Extreme 3D Pro that matched up with throttle. Then it is just a matter of pushing the throttle "up" or "down" and the game automatically read it. You can also, instead of pushing up or down, go to the drop down menu and manually choose it, I think it is called "slider."

Then you can configure to your liking by clicking the "Axis Tune" button at the very bottom while you have the throttle box active.

Hope that helps!

Remember, on Nov. 4th, vote for Black Shark for President!!!

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro profile

Hey again

Finally got the time to re-setup my config and this time I saved it :smilewink:

Attached my config for my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Just as a notice I've used button 11 as a modifier key to get more out of the few buttons available on this joystick =)

I have no explanation chart that explains what keys are used for what, but take a look in the settings and you'll probably be fine. I don't suppose anyone else in the world would like my nimble setup anyhow :P

Hope this gets your throttle to work as collective as it should.

LogitechExtreme3DPro.zip

Edited by Boulund

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

• 7 months later...

Where to put file?

Hey again

Finally got the time to re-setup my config and this time I saved it :smilewink:

Attached my config for my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Just as a notice I've used button 11 as a modifier key to get more out of the few buttons available on this joystick =)

I have no explanation chart that explains what keys are used for what, but take a look in the settings and you'll probably be fine. I don't suppose anyone else in the world would like my nimble setup anyhow :P

Hope this gets your throttle to work as collective as it should.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

You can put it anywhere you want (the .lua file that is) and just load it in the options menu.

Options->Controls->Load profile

• 6 months later...

Thanks Man you rock.

Thanx. Just what I was looking for. I've configured lot's of joysticks but it takes so much dam time. I want to spend time (don't have much to spare) learning to fly then setting up joystick and cursing lol.

givin it a whirl now.

Rossco

:joystick:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]My Happy Place:

MSI Red Dragon SE Cool Master Case,MSI Z370 Gaming M5 M/B,Intel Core i7-8700K CPU,Cooler master 750 Watt P/S,Cool Master Hyper 212 Cooler,1TB SSD, 500 GB SSD, 4 TB 7200 HD's,32 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2666 MHZ Ram,MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB Vid Card,Corsair Gear: Strafe, Harpoon, Void,Logitech Z906 1000 watt Surround,2 Asus 21.5” and 3 x LG 34” monitors,Track IR 5,Thrust Master Warthog Joystick and Throttle,TM Cougar MFD’s,CH Rudder Pedals.Good enough till next week.