Internet Game Play

Does anyone know if the game provides an after action screen or debreif file when played in online multiplayer mode. I know it shows one in single player (and even writes a debrief.txt file), but it seems in multiplayer it doesnt show anything?

Maybe Im doing something wrong, but dont seem to ever get a screen. Also, does multiplayer always provide the option of "jumping back in with another chopper" if you die, or can this be disabled.

I would like to use the game as a sim in an online group, but if no stats are available after a multiplayer game, then its simply useless for group online play.

Thanks very much for any answers you can give me

Try the Rest, then Join the Best

Well I dont know about the stats but as far as the respawning after you die all you have to do is have Crash Recover on and when you die you just hit esc and then hit fly. When you hit Esc it takes you back to the menu where you chose your aircraft position and if your completly destroyed when you hit fly it should put you back where you started but if you make a mission for MP make sure crash recover is on. In single player its just like Lomac you just hit esc and then CrshRcvr .

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is a button you can press to see the Score while you play.

But there is not any debriefing in MP which must be some kind of bug or they just forgot to add that to the game?!

Although you can download Tacview (http://lomac.strasoftware.com/tacview-en.php) which allows you to look through the mission afterwards including a log of kills for each unit etc. I use this tool after playing MP missions due to the lack of ingame stats.

Thanks for all the help, I will give the Tacview a try. What I need is a way to get stats (kills, etc) for alll the players in a mutiplayer co-op type game. Something like F4 AF would be nice, where it shows you what you killed/damaged, as well as the status of the mission. These are the stats I need to make group online play "scorable"

As for the Respawn feature, I understand what you are saying Chillspider, but what I am looking for is a way to "TURN THIS OFF". I would like to set it up so that once you die.... you are DEAD, and can not re-enter the game (multiplayer only). If it can not be done then I can work around it (like F4, which while it does destroy your platform, will let you pick ANOTHER one).

After doing some more testing, it looks like single player DOES create a debrief text file (debrief.log), but the multiplayer doesnt.

Thanks for all your help people, you have helped make BS learning a lot easier for me :-)

Try the Rest, then Join the Best