Hawg Touch profiles & setups.

Thought we could do with a thread dedicated to profiles etc for Hawg Touch great addon from ClearDark

The thread for the addon Hawg Touch is here

(Using version 1.2)

My setup is two monitors horizontally aligned, both have resolutions of 1680x1050px. So the combined game resolution is 3360x1050px.

However these profiles are easily adapted to any size monitors. if you don't have the same setup you won't need the MonitorSetup.rar.

HawgTouch profile MFD at 100% is 1050x1050px

I have removed the UFC, Test Panel and scale test.. so there is only the 3 MFCD profiles.

I made a new frame and associated buttons, to minimise the space it requires. Thise files are in the HawgTouch profile in the images folder.

I've included two multimonitor setup lua files to match two Hawg Touch profiles.

There are actually 3 Hawg Touch profiles, but i just haven't made the multimonitor file for the 3rd one.

Profiles:

• LMFD 1050px RMFD 630px

• LMFD 840px RMFD 840px

• LMFD 525px RMFD 525px

Some details to help you adapt this for your own resolutions: @ 100% scale.

MFD region is 835x835px

Left boader is 110px

Top is 100px

Right is 104px

Bottom is 115px

Examples:

1050px.jpg

840px.jpg

@ ClearDark the 'pink' issue has defeated me.. at 100% my frame has no pink, when the size is reduced it does. If you have time, can you have a look, as i'm stumped. (if i make the background 255, 0 255 the problem is worse.)

Hawg Touch - MFD Profiles (Tommy).rar

MonitorSetup.rar

Edited by MadTommy
added details

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Thanks druid but it makes no difference. I tried that already..

This is using the file you have supplied.. same result as i get.

99599609.jpg

Its not a big issue, just annoying.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

The issue with "scaled" transparent panels is caused by the interpolation mode in C#. When resizing the image, the clear value of 255,0,255 is "smeared" at the edges resulting in a little fuchsia being displayed.

I'm looking into that issue. Will probably be resolved in the next release!

BTW Tommy I'm waiting eagerly for your UFC panel! :D

The issue with "scaled" transparent panels is caused by the interpolation mode in C#. When resizing the image, the clear value of 255,0,255 is "smeared" at the edges resulting in a little fuchsia being displayed.

I'm looking into that issue. Will probably be resolved in the next release!

Cool, makes sense.

BTW Tommy I'm waiting eagerly for your UFC panel! :D

And yeah, due to the semi transparent & button size issues i need to site down and redo quite a bit on the UFC panel, and i've been short on time. I'll try and get it done asap. ;)

UFC Panel profile

Ok i finally got this done, all buttons animated.

There is a preview:

tommysucf.png

Attached are the images and xml profile for just the UFC panel, contained in a rar file.

@ClearDark.. there were a few label issues, looked like a copy/paste issue.. that i have corrected. These errors were in both 1.2 & 1.25 version. (for example <Name>DATASWTCH</Name> was the lable for several buttons)

Tommy's_UFC_Profile.rar

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 1

Ok i finally got this done, all buttons animated.

There is a preview:

tommysucf.png

Attached are the images and xml profile for just the UFC panel, contained in a rar file.

@ClearDark.. there were a few label issues, looked like a copy/paste issue.. that i have corrected. These errors were in both 1.2 & 1.25 version. (for example <Name>DATASWTCH</Name> was the lable for several buttons)

That looks amazing thanks for the work.

Hammer97 / Hendo97

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Processor Intel®I7 950, 3.06 Mhz, 4 Core(s)/

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit/ Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB/ HD 6870 1GB DDR5/ 750w PSU/T IR 4/TH Warthog

Thanks mate, no problem.

Here is my profile for using my MFD & UFC together. The xml file is in the rar.

Here is what it looks like on my setup:

21379816.jpg

Most will have to edit to fit their setups.

I've assigned keystrokes, bit random, but should not conflict with any other setup.

keyinput.jpg

For the MFD i've used ClearDarks assignments found here..

New profile attached, old one removed.

Tommy's_MFD&UFC_Profile.rar

Edited by MadTommy