Numerous graphics glitches 1.1.09

Slick Twitchy

I am getting numerous glitches, most seem to be in regards to my MFCD. I have been using the same multimonitor setup since Beta4. I know there are some new config variable but this does not seem to be related.

Vehicles in the MFCD TGP do not appear or appear as 3 sided low fences (I don't know how else to describe it). Messing with antialiasing seems to help (doesn't seem to happen at 8q. Happens from the cockpit view and on the MFCDs;

Buildings disappear when I am near them (I am using HUD only) so as I look out through the airplane area the buildings pop out of existence-not always but enough.

Menu boxes disappear occasionally, and the text is missing;

Only happens when extending resolution across multipe monitors. It does not ahppen when using the stock single screen monitor option/lua.

I am exporting mfdS, CDU, RWR, CMSC, CMSP to another monitor, but these problems arose with a reinstall of A-10 and no messing with .luas.

Using AMD 6990 11.7, have re-installed A-10 1.1.09 three times (full install), and deleted save game file. HAve messed with almost all ingame options, have also messed with AMD control center and A-10. No overclockiing.

Any ideas?

Edited by Slick Twitchy

CRX-Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K;4090; Varjo Aero; Winwing UFC/HUD/MFDs/Throttle/PTO Panel/Combat Panel; Winwing F-18 joystick; Buttkickers; Monstertech flight seat; PointCTRL.

• 2 weeks later...
.. the object problems only happen when I extend the monitor resolutions to run across multiple monitors- No errors when I run with single monitor and stock lua.

a VGA drivers problem?

put the extended display on different places (above, Left .. )

do a search on bugs concerning your card (drivers) and extended display?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Looks like it was driver problem. I rolled back to catalyst 11.5 and everything is normal---thank goodness--thanks for the help guys.

CRX-Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K;4090; Varjo Aero; Winwing UFC/HUD/MFDs/Throttle/PTO Panel/Combat Panel; Winwing F-18 joystick; Buttkickers; Monstertech flight seat; PointCTRL.