Need Help! Cockpit Freelook/clickable cockpit

Upgraded from BS to BS2 today and was instantly impressed with the improvements to graphics, gui, and overall detail.

However, in BS1, I would press "Alt+C" at the beginning of the flight, and this would allow me to use my mouse to freely look around the cockpit AND click on the instrument panels. In BS2, I can use my mouse to look around but need to press "Alt+C" in order to click an instrument, then press "Alt+C" again in order to go back into free look. I can see how this would make clicking on the correct switch easier (I've had my fair share of mistakes in BS1), but I'm already pretty comfortable with the way it was and find this new method to be quite a hassle (constantly pressing "Alt+C").

Is there anyway I can use the mouse to look around and click on instruments at the same time? I skimmed through controls and looked at the options but didn't find anything...

You need to edit this file with Notepad++...

C:\ProgramFiles\EgaleDynamics\DCSBlackshark2\Scrip ts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\clickable_common.lua

Scroll down to the bottom and change use_click_and_pan_mode = false to use_click_and_pan_mode = true and save!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=81136

Edited by Suchacz
  • Like 1