How To:Radio Menu control with Mouse Gestures

Made a config for this very nice AHK program :

http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=83057&highlight=mouse+gestures

...to be able to control all F-keys with mouse gestures.

As it is not possible to enable a click-able radio-menu in DCS 1.2.0 like you could in 1.1.1.1

RightMouseButtonGestureL.jpg

I configured my touch-screen to report a Right-Click when I hold a single point longer the 0.3sec - than you have 0.8 seconds to draw the gesture.

Here are two demonstrations:

Standalone EXE is attached and compiled for 64bit.

When you want to configure it differently - you will have to follow the link at the top and download the complete project.

But be assured - I was tweaking the gestures and starting points so that it is (nearly) impossible to activate a different command that you wanted - when the gesture is not fitting - no other command will be executed.

Please share with me your thoughts when you have a better config.

:)

Tip: Even if you are first overwhelmed by this "language" and it is more tricky for you then using the regular F-keys in DCS:

Print the commands and put them somewhere visible near your monitor.

... and add the exe to your autostart. - so its always active so you are able to use them any-time you want.

I bet you will soon start to use some of them from time to time and finally you will be so familiarised with them to use them only. - that how it worked for me.

-just give the things a little time. :)

MouseGesture 64bit for DCS F1-F12.zip

Edited by PeterP

That is quite impressive. :thumbup:

Btw, how is the tan coming! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: