Heat Blur is Purple!?

My Heat Blur is Purple and also gray sometimes. I reinstalled Windows and DCS last week and it was working fine for the first week and not I noticed this again. I have only been playing BS so I am not sure at this point if the other aircraft have this problem.

I have an nVidia GTX 660ti 4gig video card.

Attached are some screenshots:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I've seen the same thing in A10C since the last minor update this week. I thought it was a SweetFX problem but happens with SFX turned off. I did enable supersampling in my video card settings so I need to turn this off and see if it replicates.

I can't say for sure. But I think the cause might have been that my MonitorSetup was set to 5861x1080 while my Windows desktop was set to 5760x1080.

I am new to nVidia Surround, and it has a feature called Bezel Alignment that lets you create new Windows resolutions (5861 or whatever) that make things lineup across the edge/bezel of the monitors between screens. It chops off part of the screens on the left/right to match the center (or something like that).

Anyhow. I had setup my MonitorSetup .lua settings with that bezeled size, but was not using that anymore. I had restored my system from backup and did not setup the bezel this time.

I am not sure that was the problem. But after reseting my .lua files it has gone away. I'll repost if it comes back..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download