Intercom control Panel

Pinefang

So this is new for me. When I select INT on the ICP and push radio button forward for VHF AM I used to get the radio F-key menu which included F-8 for ground crew. Now when I push F-8 the Dial on the ICP turns back to VHF and the F-8 option turns black. I am in easy communications. It doesn't do this with easy comms off. But before 1.2.8 I did not have this problem. Anyone else having this problem?

I to get this, I now for some reason have to open my canopy, try that...something is up with the repair as well, didn't bother to take the time to figure out what was up, I simply restarted the game. I'll have more notes shortly..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MoBo: SaberTooth P67 B3 CPU: i7 2600K OC'd 4.434 Cooling: H100, Nine Asorted Fans GPU: EVGA Drvr344.75 GTX 780 and 580 w/physX MEM: Patriot Viper Xtrm 16GB Power: Antec HGC-900 HRD: Samsung SSD 256GB, WD 2TB wPageFile OS: Win7pro 64b Display: AcerHN274H-nVidia3D 27", Qty2 BenQ GW2750HM 27", Asus VS208 24", Qty2 Lilliput U80/c Input: G13, G110, G700s, TM WortHog, Saitek Cmbt Rudder, TM MFCDs, TrackIR5 Sound: Z906, G930w/IR5/Pwr. Pack Chair: See Album

I also had this on a server, recently.

Dial jumped back to VHF, and I also noticed a gunpod under my left A-10 wing.

It turned out that I grabbed the wrong plane for which I needed a mod (Hawk, I think).

I jumped into another plane and then it worked.

ASUS P8P67 Deluxe --- Win8.1 Pro 64Bit ---i7-2600K @ 3,4GHz --- 12GB RAM --- NVidia GFX670 --- TM HOTAS WARTHOG --- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals --- PS3 Eye Cam (modified) --- 3-point Track Clip --- FacetrackNoIR 1.72

Hi,

saw this since 1.2.7 (maybe 1.2.6 too).

Seems to do so if easy comm is enabled on the server youre playing, I think.

But you can just use F8 (although it's black) an groundcrew will answer...

Cheers

Andreas