Random Failures

Help!, I cant figure it out.... all missions that I create have random failures turned on no matter how I set the 'Enforce' and 'Value' options in the mission options. I read that if you have failures turned on in options and the check box for use these options for all missions checked that the failures from the mission options would be overwrote. I dont see any options for failures in the options and I unchecked it anyway. Still. Every frickin flight I can only make it 1/2 way to the battlefield before a 'random' system failure shuts down my aircraft. Huey, A-10C, KA-50, doesnt matter. Something will Fail to shut my AC down before I ever reach the battle field. Nothing RANDOM about that!

I stand corrected, there is an option for random system failures under Misc, but mine is, and and has been, unchecked.

Edited by HawgDawg4Life

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thought I figured it out then, boom, main shaft failure. does matter how I set the failures in the mission editor, my aircraft fail every time.

44 views and nobody has an opinion about this? Am I the only one this happens to?

UPDATE: I got it resolved. Weirdest resolution though. I had to turn on failures, in the mission editor and in my game, then turn them back off again.

Edited by HawgDawg4Life

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]