AI Aircraft Bug Again

Blooze

It seems that the latest update that was designed to fix a problem with AI aircraft

DCS 1.2.8.27915 changelog

DCS World

- AI planes don't attack the targets assigned at the starting point when using Late activation: fixed.

has broken another MP mission called Talon's Reach resulting in AI aircraft failing to attack assigned targets. Everything worked fine before this patch but now AI aircraft just orbit over the Black Sea instead of flying to destination. Late activation was not used with these aircraft.

:ranting:

I am confident that you are right.

But what does this exactly mean then: "AI planes don't attack the targets assigned at the starting point when using Late activation: fixed.

has broken another MP mission"

?

I am confident that you are right.

But what does this exactly mean then: "AI planes don't attack the targets assigned at the starting point when using Late activation: fixed.

has broken another MP mission"

?

If you would actually read the OP you would see that I am claiming that the update broke the mission, not the AI fix within the update.

If you would actually read the OP you would see that I am claiming that the update broke the mission, not the AI fix within the update.

Ok.

I am a bit intoxinated atm - so forgive me if I have difficulties dechiffering your postings ...

But hey, maybe you could post a track ...? So we all could investigate ...?

Please allow me to retract my OP. I DLed a fresh copy and it seems to be functioning normally. It looks like I may have borked the mission myself by tweaking it some. "So soon old, so late smart" :music_whistling:

Update:

I tested the mission in SP and everything was fine but in MP it is still busted. Click =&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=deephouse&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]HERE to reproduce the same results with a fresh install if you like. The mission is Talon's Reach. In SP the AI F-117s are activated near SP2 but in MP they disappear. Later there is a B1 that is vital for mission triggers that fails as well.

Edited by Blooze

Update:

I tested the mission in SP and everything was fine but in MP it is still busted. Click =&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=deephouse&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]HERE to reproduce the same results with a fresh install if you like. The mission is Talon's Reach. In SP the AI F-117s are activated near SP2 but in MP they disappear. Later there is a B1 that is vital for mission triggers that fails as well.