With my SU-25A, impossible to have the name of Kutaisi in my radio...

Skulleader

Hello,

I have a question concerning the radio of SU-25A, my home base is Kutaisi and during the rampstart when I display the radio menu I can found and read the name of Kutaisi, idem for the takeoff.

But after my takeoff or end of mission when I display the radio menu impossible to found Kutaisi, I can read all the name of radios but not Kutaisi.

Is it one bug because I meet this problem just with the SU-25A, with all my other modules I can read and choose Kutaisi for lanfing or for have my position but not with the SU-25A.

There's few minutes after one training mission and after to have landing to Kutaisi impossible to rearm my SU-25A because Kutaisi is not display in my radio menu, when my wheels touch the runway I can hear the ATC of Kutaisi who ask me to rejoin my parking but impossible to have Kutaisi with my radio...

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

J'ai pas ce problème, je sais pas si ça a un rapport mais tu as FC3 ou le module séparé ?

Sinon j'ai fait 3 tests. (comme toi, ramp start, décollage, atterrissage)

1-Mon camp bleu, sur une base bleue, menu radio (atterrissage et décollage) et réarm tout OK

2-Mon camp bleu, sur base neutre, menu radio (atterrissage et décollage) OK par contre réarm pas de réponse.

3-Mon camp bleu, sur base rouge, pas de menu radio

J'ai testé que sur Kutaisi

Hello Levince,

In first I would like to thank you for your explanations and your help.

In fact I have FC3 but I don't use this module because I don't like the flight model of the SU-27, SU-33 and the two Migs (it's not a wrong feedback but just my idea), about the A-10A it's not my favorite aircraft because prefer the A-10C.

So I've remove the FC3 from my DCSW and as I've bought the F-15C and SU-25A I use just these two aircrafts from FC3.

When I create one mission if I'm Russia, my camp is red, my home base is red and I have the radio problem just with the SU-25A (with alone module and with FC3 module.

I think that it's one bug...

After to have published this new post I gonna test your explanations and I give you my feedbacks..

Byea and thanks again , Skull.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

Nobody can say if you meet the same problem like me ?

After many tests once I've takeoff with my SU-25 impossible to have the name of Kutaisi inside the radio menu, so impossible to contact the ATC, after have landing impossible to rearm et refuel, it's one big problem...

Please can you tell me if you have the same problem because I have all the military base inside my radio menu but not Kutaisi, is it one bug ?

I would like to thank you for your answers, Skull.

Good morning Skull!

I have just tested it with a quick mission and found no errors. I could start by plane and land. I have had KUTAISI and all other airports in my radio and can conntact them.

If the problem with all types of missions or possibly only in offline / online?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

Hello KeyGirl,

I fly offline, I meet this problem with the missions that I create.

Please can you give me your mission file for tested ?

Thanks in advance, best regards. Skull.

Sure :)

Here is the .miz & .trk file/s in a zip.

Skull.zip

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

Hello Keygirl,

So I have tested your mission and yes after have takeoff I can call with the ATC of Kutaisi.

I've edited you mission and I've found that your SU-25A is "Blue camp" and Kutaisi is "Blue camp" too.

If I edit your mission and I change the camp of the SU-25A and Kutaisi in "Red camp" I can speak with ATC but after the takeoff impossible to speak with ATC of Kutaisi.

So I can say that everything work fine if my SU-25A is "Blue" and idem for Kutaisi (Blue camp)...

Please can you tell me if you have this ATC problem if your SU-25A is "Red camp" and Kutaisi is "Red camp" ?

I hope that my explanations are clear...

A great thanks in advance and once again a great thanks for your test and file.

Bye, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hi! ^^

I tested the red fraction and can confirm your presumption. NO Kutaisi, NO radio and ...... NO Homebase in communication-panel!

So it must be a bug and you can report ED ;)

Hello,

Once again a great thanks for your test, now I'm sure that it's one bug.

I go report this bug in the good topic of ED.

Thanks again, Skull.