ThrustMaster Hotas X

I use one, but still trying to find the right configuration for myself. I am looking at upgrading to the saitek X-55 Rhino Hotas system.

DCS World Online, SU25, SU25T, A-10 A, Black Shark 2, F15C, SU27, Combined Arms, A10C. Flight Controls: Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS System and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200 3.5GB, 1TB Int HDD, 2TB Int HDD, 2TB Seagate Ext HDD, 8 Gb DDR4 1600 Ram, Geforce GTX 760 2GB GPU

It's been a long while since I used that stick, but IIRC I was using a curve on the x & y of 20.

I also used the first 3 buttons on the side of the throttle as modifiers so the hat could be used as TMS, CMS, DMS, and Trim in the A-10C. That also allowed the other buttons on the stick to each have 4 functions (so 16 commands total) assigned to them. It was a little crazy remembering them at first but after a while it became second nature.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip