Looking For Someone To Teach The Ropes

KrizzKaliko

I would not mind some help too if the offer is still up, I am relatively comfortable with the Su25 and the Su25T and can successfully perform solo missions with both (I actually prefer the former, its too iconic to pass up!). I would also like to learn the Su27 soon, I have just been waiting because apparently a new flight model is coming soon and the radar systems look rather daunting. Either way, I cannot seem to be able to log into multiplayer. Any help would be great, thanks!

(I am in NA Pacific timezone, native English speaker with some German and Russian speaking ability too)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would not mind some help too if the offer is still up, I am relatively comfortable with the Su25 and the Su25T and can successfully perform solo missions with both (I actually prefer the former, its too iconic to pass up!). I would also like to learn the Su27 soon, I have just been waiting because apparently a new flight model is coming soon and the radar systems look rather daunting. Either way, I cannot seem to be able to log into multiplayer. Any help would be great, thanks!

(I am in NA Pacific timezone, native English speaker with some German and Russian speaking ability too)

Sent you a pm and thank you as well.