Static objects in Campaign

666th_birdy

Hi,

I've noticed a problem with static objects placed in campaign missions;

Statics in mission #1 are displayed correctly. Key F12 works oké.

Statics in mission #2 are NOT displayed. Key F12 still works but the static object seems to be transparant. Even stranger, the statics of mission #1 are still visible !! (and they weren't put in mission #2)

Returning to the campaing GUI after closing mission #2, the statics of mission #1 are displayed on the map as if they were programmed in the scenery file.

Statics in mission #3 are NOT displayed. Key F12 still works but the static object seems to be transparant. The statics of mission #1 are still visible. The statics of mission #2 are not present.

Bug has been seen in versions 1.11 and 1.12a.

Any feed back is appreciated

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

Even stranger, the statics of mission #1 are still visible !! (and they weren't put in mission #2)

Thats actually a feature that bit there, the only bit of dynamicysm in the game :(

If its destroyed in mission 1, then its still destroyed in mission 2, also. ( ithink the corpses of vehicles linger also).

The rest seems to suggest that it is designed so that statics are placed at the start of a campaign only ??? bit restrictive but kind of sensible for buildings.

The idea is oke I guess, but it is very annoying the way it's implemented. I mean landed aircraft won't show on the tarmac in the next mission now will they. Thats why i use the statics; to have the feeling there's some coherence between the missions.

So are you saying this is normal and no one posted it as a bug before?

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit