Oculus Rift DK2 & clickable cockpit BUG (patch 1.2.10)

Mutilate

After today's patch (1.2.10) the clickable cockpit is no longer usable in my Ka-50 module when using the Oculus Rift DK2.

It actually still works, but is no longer acting on what the cursor is pointing at. This applies also for the in-flight menus.

Probably related is the fact that the mouse, which was in previous versions represented as a 3d stereoscopic pointer (visible by both eyes at the same time), now for me is just a 2d pointer on the screen (visible only by one eye at the time).

Hope it get fixed soon because DCS with the DK2 is freaking awesome!!! :thumbup:

oculus rift dk1

after the last update, my oculus rift dk1 doesnt work anymore.

it looks like it is not recognized anymore despite the checkmark is on at the

"detect oculus " .

until now it all work just fine, relay plug and play like it should.

anyone else got the same problem or any suggestions?

Same problem with my DK2 in any clickable cockpit.

Even in windowed mode, even if DK2 is set as Primary Monitor.

Do any DK2 users get working mouse with 1.2.10?

I9-9900K@5000, Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Dell UP3216q

VPC MongoosT-50 CM2 Stick, Base (75+100 ext.) & Throttle, BRD KG-13B, adapted to use with Warthog connector, VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals, 2 x Saitek Quadrant,

Pimax Vision 8K Plus + 2 HTC Bases + Index Controllers + DAS

A lot of 3D printed modifications for all above.

Ultimaker 2+; Hardlight Sirius

Figures!

Just got my DK2 (struggling to get it to work, it seems to have a mind of its own.. but for the moment it works). Haven't touched DCS in a long time, and I just had to try this.. but ofc...

The actual mouse pointer seems to be in the middle of the pointer as seen with the left eye and the right eye through the Rift. The same 2D pointer I think (it just being one display). Hopeless to hit swithces with.

For now my work-around has been to make a second installation of DCS and revert the version to 1.2.9 using this guide:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

(Important: does not work with the steam version of DCS-World, you need to download it from the DCS page directly).

As expected the mouse with the DK2 works just fine in the 1.2.9 version.

• Like 1