Mushy flight controls

frustratednobody

Are you using the keyboard? It sounds like it. If so, you can't just hold down a key and expect the aircraft to respond, since you're demanding full control surface deflection in a very short time. You have to tap they keys briefly instead. Look at the stick in your cockpit to see what you're doing.

ad

If you're using a joystick, you can set curves in control options -> axis assign ->axis tune.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

But you shouldn't have to set any curves to fly non-mushily. If you post a short track (demos/replays in DCS are called this; you'll be prompted to save one after exiting a mission) we can see if you're doing anything odd.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

The Su-25T isn't exactly nimble. Did you try the TF-51? It's harder to fly (especially takeoff) but should handle a bit better.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files