Can't see all severs in master list

Whiplash

I am having difficulty seeing all the severs from the master list. In particular the 104th. I am not sure the problem is only with the 104th or with others but that is the one I notice the most. I have no problem seeing other servers (such as DoW's) and other don't have a problem seeing mine when I host.

So far I have tried releasing and renewing my IP, run DCS W Repair, and restarting :P. If anyone else has any ideas as to what might be causing this issue I am all ears.

I should also mention that I don't think the issue is with my ping, I have a fiberoptic connection and ping doesn't seem to stop me from connecting to servers that are much further away.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

did a server count with whiplash and am confirming he sees all other servers EXCEPT 104th.

any ideas?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Hi,

PM me your IP address please sir and I will take a look at this for you.

We have temporarily changed our IP address however we will be going back to the one you cannot see in the future so I'll get this sorted.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

+1, thanks for sorting it out. In case anyone else comes across an issue similar to mine, Maverick checked my IP and it appears I have the unfortunate circumstance of being in close proximity to someone who is permanently band from the server. I'm not sure how he sorted it out and he probably doesn't want to say for obvious reasons but everything appears to be working as it should.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread