VoiceAttack - Sort airfields alphabetically rather than by distance?

Hey guys,

I've been playing around with VoiceAttack in DCS to handle communication with ATC, JTAC, AWACS, Tanker, etc... Essentially removing the need to come off the hotas to press F keys when required.

It works really well, but unfortunately you can't use commands like "Senaki inbound" because the airfields are sorted by distance, and their F keys are always different. So I'm using multiple commands like "ATC (sends F5), option 3 (sends F3), inbound (sends F1)".

Is anyone aware of a way to sort the airfields in any other way?

I assume it's a long shot, but who knows.

Thanks.

I use Voice Activated Commands for mine and it's pretty much the same, only I have entered commands "Eff One" to "Eff Twelve" to use whenever the available options are different. They are also very useful for when a command may not be recognised, for whatever reason.

It's a real shame that ED don't implement voice commands for radio. Not as if it's something new or isn't available to the masses.

Thanks for the replies.

After thinking about this a bit more, I set up some new commands that I like better for ATC than what I was using.

Now the process is:

"ATC" (sends F5)

"one inbound" sends F1 then F1

I set up "one inbound" through "ten inbound", so for example "four inbound" would send F4 (for whatever airfield F4 is at the time), then F1 (for inbound).