Aries Radio export lua file

Shane45

Has anyone managed to install Aries and actually be able to locate the Export.lua and then turn it on in TS3 / PLUGINS/Aries/export.lua

I always get ' Export.lua could not be located! ' but aries radio still works when in the game,, problem is not being able to transmit , and it sometimes works / sometimes doesn't

Same here.

But if you just manually comment/uncomment line that executes Aries script in your export.lua:

dofile("./AriesWings/AriesRadio.luac")

It works like a charm.

I'm sure that turning exports on and off worked in previous version of aries, but in 1.954 it couldn't locate export.lua. Sometimes turning TS3 aries plugin off in settings crashes TS client.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--

"The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good shit.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time."

Hi Guys.

Tried that ptako, didn't work,

Random, I run everything as admin , I don't know what I just did but I now have Export .lua connected to DCS world :) for the first time !

I've set up the configurator as button 3 on my saitek stick to transmit, but even though I have the Radio pop up box, I'm not getting the Green & Yellow lights on that box when I flip thru from AM to FM etc, neither am I able to transmit.

I do get the sqwelch in my headphones when I turn the radios on.

Could this be something to do with settings in the Options ? I've run out of ideas.