X52 profile setup

Hi guys

Can anyone tell me how I can program different modes because I'm having a small issue.

I'm trying to program POV 2 in mode 1 to turn on cockpit lights etc, while I want to program it to coolio commands in mode 2. The issue I'm having is that it overrides my mapping for mode 1 and vica versa.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Denco

i7 2600K 4.5 Ghz

Asus Maximus IV Gene-z

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB WindForce 3X OC

Win7 64b

Corsair Vengance 8GB 1866Mhz

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b

I have another question. I'm using a profile that maps the airbrakes to the precision slider and it works great.

Now the problem is when I try to do the same in my own profile I can only get it to open and close. I can't stop it in the middle of closing/opening. I'm trying to copy the profile I'm mentioning above but just can't get it to work.

i7 2600K 4.5 Ghz

Asus Maximus IV Gene-z

Win7 64b

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b

This is what I tried but failed. I did accidentally made more than 3 tabs and I think that's what is causing the issue. I shall try again with a new profile since I don't know how to delete any extra tab I make under blands.

Thanks for all the help Blooze :thumbup:

Edited by Denco

i7 2600K 4.5 Ghz

Asus Maximus IV Gene-z

Win7 64b

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b

Hi Denco. On my A-10C profile I made, I set airbrakes to toggles 5 and 6. It works fine there, and if I want it open full I hold down the toggle 6. I can stop it at any time to open it partway by holding it down for less time, or even closing it somewhat with toggle 5.

I think I know the profile you were using with the precision slider, but I really hate it in that position because if you forget to push the slider back to the middle position, your joystick won't let you use any other buttons (like the ever important wheel brakes for instance).

By the way to delete extra bands there is an edit bands. To the left are some icons that allow you to set it back to one band, then you can add what you need.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

I think I know the profile you were using with the precision slider, but I really hate it in that position because if you forget to push the slider back to the middle position, your joystick won't let you use any other buttons (like the ever important wheel brakes for instance).

I know I had issues with this at the beginning too :lol: But now I got used to it and never forget to push it back to the middle. It feels very natural.

i7 2600K 4.5 Ghz

Asus Maximus IV Gene-z

Win7 64b

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b

I set my zones up with a timed output, think it's like 6.5 seconds, which is enough for it to open or close fully, if I do forget to slide it back to the middle, I can still enter commands after it is completed. If I only want them open a little bit, then I have to slide it back to the center to stop.

You just need to create a New advanced command and adjust the timings after you set it up. Then assign it to the band on the slider.

Speed_brake.jpg.304519eb5dc27e2f66d9fbde1220c043.jpg

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip