Completing mission properly?

Hi

When members of my flight land they get told to taxi to the parking area but i never do. When I taxi there I shut down the engines open the canopy etc but i have to press escape and exit to finish the level. I thought the level ended automatically when you parked? Do I have to tell the tower I'm inbound? when I do this, the heading they give me never seems to be the same as the auto pilot return heading I'm on.

Thanks

Chris

The auto pilot takes you to the waypoint, which is the airfield. The tower gives you headins that put you in the pattern to land.

You have to manually exit the mission. They do not automatically end.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

if i remember correctly the way point prior to the landing point (example, if way point 6 is your landing point then way point 5 is what im talking about) the tower should put you in the landing patteren even without you contacting them.