Landing gear damage model and other issues

Witchking

"Have you ever managed that the right wheel get some damaged?

Only the left tire/structure get some damage"

Yes, I've got them both to blow.

Awesome. Have you ever seen the landing gear shafts/struts to show damage? or does it always look new...and only bend slightly? thats all I have gotten from the damage model.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Doesn't matter. ED already implemented that level of detail in the other aircraft: Su-25, 25T, A-10a/c, F-15. I am sure when they were making the damage model, they generally have a list.. Just wondering if this was forgotten... Because I am sure the simulation logic already exists, is just the graphical model that needs the update.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I'm pretty sure this is a FLIGHT simulator not a crash simulator.
Join some public aerobatics servers and you get another perception of that matter. Additionally, damage modelling is and always was very important for combat sims since it also plays a important role in combat damage simulation.