Question about setting up a air battle?

army198527

So I was curious on instant action in DCS, say if I want the P51 to take on the ME109, how can I set it up to be that era of aircraft in instant action?

Would I have to do this in editor?

Tried earlier and found my self trying to flee a mig from this era lol, to say the least, it did not end well lol. Thanks!!!

look for me on the DoW teamspeak... im usually making missions and always happy to screenshare via teamviewer to teach a bit.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

O thank you. Well down side I dont currently have internet lol. I live so far out in a rual area they haven't ran lines out. Fiance and me had a argument and i moved out here back in July lol. I have to drive to my friends house to install modules using his internet. Hopefully soon ill be back online.

I do have another editor question, after looking at this I got on DCS editor and tried figuring things out. It looks simple and I can set waypoints and friendly units and non friendly but one issue, how do I lay my actual unit down. Every time I clicked fly now, I could only observe the AI units. Got confused and I know that is probably silly lol but I could not figure it out.