Bf 109K-4, possibly 2./KG(J) 6

golani79

I´ve uploaded my version of the Black 12, 2./KJ(J)6 Prague-Ruzyne today.

It´s the version from the Wotowski book and except a few minor details I created it after this reference.

A few little changes went into it though (e.g. canopy frame, markings) - thanks arthuro12 for the additional references.

Also here is a link to the "Black 12, 2./KG(J)6 Japo version" which was done by arthuro12. Like all of his liveries this is another high quality skin.

Black12 by arthuro12 :thumbup:

Download here:

Bf-109 K4 2KG(J)6 Wotowski

Includes 2 versions

1. Extract "Bf-109 K4 2KG(J)6 Wotowski.rar" to \\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\Bf-109K-4

2. Choose a description.lua from one of the two folders - depending on wether you want the skin with or without swastika (default.lua is withouth swastika)

3. In the mission editor choose "2./KG(J) 6, Prague-Ruzyne" as skin in the payload tab

PYElZ3a.jpg

Gy2EfMU.jpg

7L04kLM.jpg

cieguiI.jpg

Edited by golani79
updated from WIP to release version

Are you working on the same? The preview of your posting said so - but not sure as you have edited your posting.

Is it exactly the same or are there some differences as I've seen a few different versions on the internet. If they are different we could release them together as one package if you wouldn't mind.

Otherwise I'll probably just finish it for myself.

Good to have both versions, looks very nice! Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]