Max altitude?

Vedexent

According to Wikipedia, the C-101EB operational ceiling is around 41,000 feet - but I wasn't able to coax her past around 32,000 before the angle of attack necessary to keep from stalling had the plane descending again.

Additionally, I got a pressurization warning at 28,000 feet, even though I did have the cabin locked down and pressurized.

Are these module issues, or just an byproduct of the aerodynamic modelling in DCS (especially as I've seen reports that the MiG-21bis module can't get nearly the same altitude performance as in the real world)?

Either way, I don't think many training flights, or light attack runs (for the CC), need to go over 30,000 feet, so it's not a show stopper, I'm just curious about the - apparent - discrepancy.

If starting with OAT at -15 C then you should actually get bettr performance as the engine will develop more thrust.

What is your furl load? Are you attempting to climb high with max fuel load?

Try loading 15% fuel.

Best regards,

Tango.

You should be able to access the load out screen from the cockpit (I forget the key combo right now). That will enable you to change the fuel load from within the cockpit. The fuel panel will auto-configure for the new load-out. ;)

Ensure the engine is shutdown (I don't think works unless it is) and the canopy open.

Best regards,

Tango.