non-fidelity?

solidusbucket

Just curious if the fidelity modules have a non fidelity version for quick start-up, weapon engagement, etc...

Before you bash me: no, I did not conduct extensive searching for an answer and yes, I am looking for an easy answer.

Also, what happens if a high fidelity version of an aircraft is released that was once a simple version? Will I be forced to learn the proper and realistic start-up procedures?

There is a game mode that simplifies at least the flight and damage model, but I don't know the details as I haven't used it at all (except to see what it looks like).

If you just want to skip the start-up procedure, you can set your aircraft as "Takeoff from parking hot" or "Takeoff from runway" in the mission editor, and you will be ready to go.

To use game mode, I think you have to look through the options tabs, should be somewhere in there.

There is a game mode that simplifies at least the flight and damage model, but I don't know the details as I haven't used it at all (except to see what it looks like).

If you just want to skip the start-up procedure, you can set your aircraft as "Takeoff from parking hot" or "Takeoff from runway" in the mission editor, and you will be ready to go.

To use game mode, I think you have to look through the options tabs, should be somewhere in there.

Go to edit your controls and look under the "Cheat" category. You'll see your auto startup there. It's default to RWin + Home. Shutdown is RWin + End. I'm not sure how they work, but that's the default. You'll still need to taxi if you start on the ramp, but it should shortcut the process if you just want to get in the air.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

Just curious if the fidelity modules have a non fidelity version for quick start-up, weapon engagement, etc...

Before you bash me: no, I did not conduct extensive searching for an answer and yes, I am looking for an easy answer.

Also, what happens if a high fidelity version of an aircraft is released that was once a simple version? Will I be forced to learn the proper and realistic start-up procedures?

You might want to get the A-10A instead, if you never want to go high fidelity.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat