Part of group or unit out of zone not working

MadDog-IC

Had a session of playing the A-10c single player mission CSAR that I had fixed and tested extensively as a single player mission (played 10-15+ times), but by just simply changing the A-10c flight from Player to Client and nothing else to convert it to a muliplayer mission and then loading it on my Server and joining the server from my other machine, the mission behaves completely differently and can not be completed due to the following.

• Had a few Disconnects (after My server couldn't stay connected to the ED master Server)
  • After a bit of testing, found that the first trigger should happen after the A-10c leaves a zone, but that triggers commands was happening as soon as the mission started and the A-10c was still in the zone.
  • Radio commands such as to send in other Sandy, SEAD and CAP flights on the Radio Others F10 menu no longer responded after you selected the appropriate F-key.
  • Heaps of other triggered events happened at start of mission, almost at random, when none of them should have triggered till much later in the game.
  • Fixed all mission issues above by changing the Trigger "Part of group out of zone" to "Part of group in Zone"and moving the zone so that the A-10c flew into it, instead of out of it.
  • Also noticed that having all labels turned on, vehicles and infantry that were set to late activate, would not show up with any labels when activated.

Test system Running on.

• DCSW 1.2.16.38741
  • No mods on server or client machines

Made sample mission to show main problem.

• Fly mission on local machine, and then from a server, will either not play the leaving zone message or will play it instantly you start the mission when it should be a few seconds till it activates on a server hosted version.

Regards, Ian

Test - Plane Out and IN Zones.miz

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.