blow engine when landing

Rapidfire

Same here, every time. It is a soft landing and then as you say right engine catch fire, is it birdstrike?

EDIT:

Did some testing again and now only 1 engine fire when landing of 4 landings, birds setting is on 250 (maybe birdstrike?).

SU-25T_Landing.trk - 1 OK landing 1 engine failure.

SU-25T_Landing 2.trk - 2 OK landings 0 engine failure.

SU-25T_Landing.trk

SU-25T_Landing 2.trk

Edited by Custer
Updated with new info and tracks

... birds setting is on 250 (maybe birdstrike?).

Doesn't that mean that you are 150% above normal probability of a bird strike? It would explain your engine failure issue.

Page 69 of the DCS manual

BIRDS. This adjust the probability of a bird strikes when flying at altitude below 200

meters. 100% is the realistic bird strike probability setting. 0% - no birds. 1000% - the

bird strike probability multiplier 10 times.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

You would have to post a track, I have never experience this. Not sure what could it be.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..