Connection Interupted HELP

predattak

Me and my friend we both have these "Connection Interrupted" errors when we want to join any server. We can't join even the server that we play on (if i'm the host i see my friend trying to connect and after 2 seconds "username" has left the game...(he gets Connection Interrupted) The ONLY server we could join is the jg27 fighting legends WW2 server. That's it.

Yesterday everything was fine, we did not installed any programs, no updates we did not changed our ISP or anything.

The only mods we have are the F-14A, F-16A, F-15E, Su-17, Su-24 and one ship mod BUT we had these mods for a long time and it worked perfectly that's why i don't think it's from the mods.

I uninstalled the mods and got the same results, i used the dcs repair, same results, renamed DCS folder from my docs and entered Single player so that the game can create a new DCS folder and settings.. same results.

I have no idea on how to figure this out except reinstalling DCS which is a pain in the ass.

Ow yes sometimes if we don't get connection interrupted we get "DCS has stopped working"

I flew in MP for years and i had no problems with the sim.. until now ..

Edited by predattak