New TH HOTAS - Switches Not Synchronized If Contols Editor Started

In DCS-World Options I have 'Synchronize Cockpit Controls with HOTAS Controls at Mission Start' selected and I'm flying the P-51D, not the TF-51D.

Until recently I've been flying with a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I started setting up a TH HOTAS about a week ago and have configured a number of controls to work with the HOTAS switches as per this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89226&page=5 and they normally work just fine.

I've noticed however that if I'm in a mission and start the controls editor, that the position of the switches are not recognized anymore.

For example, in the P-51D joystick default.lua I'm using this to map the Ignition BOTH switch to the left HOTAS IGN NORM MOTOR switch down/centered:

{down = device_commands.Button_2, up = device_commands.Button_2, cockpit_device_id  = devices.FRONT_SWITCH_BOX, value_down = 0.0, value_up = 0.3, name = _('0HOTAS Ignition switch BOTH'), category = _('Front Switch Box')},

When I start a mission from the ramp and have the left HOTAS IGN NORM MOTOR switch set to MOTOR, when flick the HOTAS switch to NORM (centered) the in-sim Ignition switch is set to BOTH, and when I switch the left HOTAS IGN NORM MOTOR switch down to MOTOR again, the in-sim Ignition switches back to Off; all as expected.

If I've started the controls editor however, when I flick the left HOTAS IGN NORM MOTOR switch to NORM, nothing happens. I have to flick the switch back down and then to the center again until it works.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1