How to Launch all S-8 at ONCE

Is it possible to launch all missiles form lets say six S-8 missile launchers at once, when mounted on the SU-25T?

Because when I attack a Molnya I have to immedeatly maneuver after I pulled the trigger, or I get shot. And with 6 S-8, the Molnya does not sink. So I need them all at once to hit.

Any Ideas how I could accomplish that mission?

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

There's a pickle quantity thing somewhere, too.

Now that I never knew. So you say we actually can fire just 2 S-8 rockets at a time? Wow! One UB-13 block for some reason always fires 2x2, 2x2, 2x1, and it always seemed an overkill, 2 S-13s (2x1) is more than enough.

BTW, will the ka-50 have them as well?

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Um.

Have you tried using a heavier caliber missile than the S8?

Six S13s pack a fair punch . . . . .

Somewhere there's a salvo button, or at least used to be . . . . don't know where it went.

There's a pickle quantity thing somewhere, too.

Its the second mission of the Single Player Campaign "Su25T Campaign" (great name for Campagin), and I know the armament is crap for Molynas.

I wonder if the Caampaign/Mission Builder ever tried to succeed his Missions. :helpsmilie:

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

Rockets are fired in short sequences one after another (from same launcher) because there's a possibility they'll collide in mid air causing explosion and taking the plane down - that's how I understand it.

Notice that same thing is with MLRS, Smerch or any other rocket systems.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Molnya fires some Kind of Triple A Gun. So a straight calm approach is immpossible.

I have to jiggle and might get a chance to fire once. Then I have to maneuver away from the ships, hoping not geting killed. And then I have to go back again :o(. never was able to make more then 3 aproaches. Molnya AAA ist to good for me inthis mission.

Molnya fires some Kind of Triple A Gun. So a straight calm approach is immpossible.

I have to jiggle and might get a chance to fire once. Then I have to maneuver away from the ships, hoping not geting killed. And then I have to go back again :o(. never was able to make more then 3 aproaches. Molnya AAA ist to good for me inthis mission.

Hmmn - it's possible to dodge Shilka AAA if you take the right approach, may be possible to do the same here.

I think I might give that a go, it'll be exciting 'n stuff :D

Bridger, do you have the mission? I finally managed to kill the two Molnyas. It works by circlin' in take some shots, circling out, circling in, take some shots, and then reload and repair at the base and do the tactics again.

And BTW, it was S-5 rockets, not S-8. It was some kind of UBL-Launcher or so (dont recall the name right now). But the HUD said S-5.