Am I the only one who cant log in?

Gargoyle1

So ever since I installed 1.5, The game prompts me to log in, I type in my credentials, wait a moment- "Incorrect username/password"...

I then changed my password 3 times and every single time it tells me that.

I then contacted ED support using a ticket and they told me to update to the latest 1.5 version- I did that, then tried again. Same results.

Now they asked me for my dcs.log and still waiting for a response

I want to play multiplayer so bad but I cant because of this :(

Anybody else having this issue????

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry to hear about your login troubles, Gargoyle. I had the same problem, but the newest update solved the problem for me. It is weird it doesn't do it for you.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

I see in change log that there was a problem when password contains special letters.

Did you pay attention not to use special letters?

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

These issues are different to each other. While some just need to avoid special charakters so others need to change password while others again need to copy/paste the config.

These are all nice troubleshooters and congrats to those where it works. But in some cases none of those tricks are working. In my case I dont have to install any modules. 1.5 runs fine and login works as long as no Module is installed, nice he?

The only way is not to play DCS. I have reported all necessary information in the other thread. The reason in those cases might be Windows10...we just need to wait until ED has adapted 1.5 to the weired Win10 manners.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

guess I missed the other post but copying the network cfg files from dcs to beta worked for me as well, windows 10/installed modules via cmd line.

Lucky you, it so far did'nt for me. But I have'nt tested enough the last 2 days since I've plenty other things to care about. The day will come where I'll be able to play as well...

Good to know that Win10 is no general gamebraker for DCS 1.5.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I am on Windows 10 and am also having issues where it rejects my username and password. i am unable to install remaining packages or use multiplayer. I have all of my notes here, i didnt really want to xpost everything but wanted to confirm this is still an issue for at least some

Link to the post of my findings: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2511462&postcount=7

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

Just to update, i believe i have found the root cause of this issue (at least for me).

Check out my post in the other thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2514260&postcount=13

Hopefully it proves to be helpful to many.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

had this problem, was a CD key issue. log in to the ED site, go to profile and then check that all of your keys are bound to one account. if they are on another one, make note of which ones, then log into those accounts, check the keys and then use the "unbind" option, then log back in on the other one and bind them all to that one.

fixed the problem for me, probably some new protection added in 1.5 that wasn't in 1.216 (which worked fine for me..) would have been nice of them to tell us, instead i spent half a week tearing my hair out looking for the solution.

glad that fix worked for you, i have posted a more formal "fix" thread for others if they want the full details without reading all over the place - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=149858

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
glad that fix worked for you, i have posted a more formal "fix" thread for others if they want the full details without reading all over the place - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=149858

Nice DracoLlasa :thumbup:

For those who use Bitdefender, see http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=138583.

Post 7 gives a solution and that worked for me :)