MiG-21 immobile mirror image

Mrgud

As said in the title, MiG-21 mirror displays image that was actual at mission start, and to make it more weird, I actually had mirrors turned off when testing this.

Here are screenshots:

ladZqtM.jpg

The aircraft was in this position when first screenshot was taken

QKifZYK.jpg

And if I may write it here, When flying MiG-21 my FPS is halved compared to other modules that I flew so far (Sabre, MiG-15, Mi-8, Mustang).

My game settings and computer specs are at the bottom of the opening post here

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2504629#post2504629

Thanks!

I'm not sure but I think that I disabled it in option menu. But, one flight before that, I had mirrors on so maybe there was some error with disabling the mirrors. I tried to replicate this error again, but it worked fine.

And about the nosecone, I didn't even notice that before you have mentioned it. It really is in weird position.

In 1.2.16 when I disable the mirror (for better FPS) the image freezes in the mirror. So if you have them disabled from start they might show just a single picture from the start.

I think they are not disabled anymore like in showing a grey color or something similar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

They are, it was just this one time error.

If you have them disabled from the start, they will be gray.

If you disable them mid-flight, the last picture will freeze, like it did in 1.2.16.

If you now respawn (without restarting DCS) the frozen image will still be visible.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled