Some graphic error

Flanker_27

My favourite plane is Mig-21 i am very happy to made it, and i hope soone the plane will be faultless. I found some error and i post to help it better.

Here in G meter the two small needle appear in front of black circle bit i think this must be behind.

Screen_151007_163703.jpg

Here missig one part of the rod.

Screen_151007_163801.jpg

When the AI pilot stop the plane and the cover its on, the window still open.

Screen_151007_173854.jpg

When i zooming out the ladder and other thing disapear, and i zoom more out appearing aganin.

Screen_151007_173851.jpg

Screen_151007_173859.jpg

Screen_151007_173903.jpg

I dont know the name this door, but the static plane is missing.

Screen_151007_174007.jpg

I dont know the other small door name but in the stopped player plane flickering, open and close itself, i cant catch but here is a picture what i mean.

Screen_151007_174253.jpg

In the A-10C the player can ask ground crew to retract the ladder, and i think it would be good if the gound crew can put the player planes ladder and wheel chock on and off.

In the cockpit only instrument light works, when the other light will be works?

Sorry my english.

Edited by Flanker_27

O mina de ajutor. :)

My favourite plane is Mig-21 i am very happy to made it, and i hope soone the plane will be faultless. I found some error and i post to help it better.

Here in G meter the two small needle appear in front of black circle bit i think this must be behind.

Y3fj1tL.jpg

Here missig one part of the rod.

5OlXZQT.jpg

When the AI pilot stop the plane and the cover its on, the window still open.

w8lvT5f.jpg

When i zooming out the ladder and other thing disapear, and i zoom more out appearing aganin.

qlktdY2.jpg

K2LJmKQ.jpg

j7ieoao.jpg

I dont know the name this door, but the static plane is missing.

ikXA35I.jpg

I dont know the other small door name but in the stopped player plane flickering, open and close itself, i cant catch but here is a picture what i mean.

SzNS76x.jpg

In the A-10C the player can ask ground crew to retract the ladder, and i think it would be good if the gound crew can put the player planes ladder and wheel chock on and off.

In the cockpit only instrument light works, when the other light will be works?

Sorry my english.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least