Comms key ("\") and F10 map issue

lanmancz

Hello,

I noticed that while you're viewing the F10 map you can still press the comms keys (be it common "\" or other dedicated radio keys) but the comms menu is not displayed. This means that you cannot just F1 back into a cockpit until you again close the invisible comms menu. It took me a while to figure out what's going on and I often ended up quitting the mission in order to get back into cockpit. So I guess that the comms menu should either be disabled while viewing map or displayed as normal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

Hello,

I noticed that while you're viewing the F10 map you can still press the comms keys (be it common "\" or other dedicated radio keys) but the comms menu is not displayed. This means that you cannot just F1 back into a cockpit until you again close the invisible comms menu. It took me a while to figure out what's going on and I often ended up quitting the mission in order to get back into cockpit. So I guess that the comms menu should either be disabled while viewing map or displayed as normal.

So that is what is happening to me, thanks for that find, I was having the same problems and couldn't figure it out.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.