Redout and blackout reversed in certain conditions

When slightly pulling the stick and starting a roll to either side and then promptly pushing the stick forward you get a blackout. Shouldn't you be suffering from a red-out in such a flight condition? Also the blackout doesn't seem linear at all, it's very sudden. I was able to reproduce this in both the L-39 and F-15. If you however start pushing the stick just slightly slower, you get a proper gradually appearing red-out effect. Anyone able to reproduce this? I've had a few collisions with mother earth fighting a blackout in a roll with instinctive maneuvering e.g. pushing the stick while blacking out...

L-39 redout.trk

F-15 redout.trk

System_information_zeus.zip

It's realistic (IMO) to a degree.

I mean if you had all the blood from your body suddenly rush to your brain, you would black out, maybe even kill yourself due to veins popping in your head.

At least that's the way I think of it.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

In the L39 multiplayer the human in the back seat experiences black outs easily but the pilot in the front seat does not black out at all. Even on a mild roll. Maybe this is related to some things being reversed for the back seat pilot?

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

In the L39 multiplayer the human in the back seat experiences black outs easily but the pilot in the front seat does not black out at all. Even on a mild roll. Maybe this is related to some things being reversed for the back seat pilot?

That's just de-sync lag problems

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

I think what is being represented is your head hitting canopy and it knocking you unconscious for a bit. happens to me in all small cockpit planes when bunting over too fast

"You should fly a fighter aircraft one inch from out of control at all times in a purposeful way" -Willie Driscoll USN (ret)

The State Military (CVW-17)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VICTORY 103

F-14B BuNo 161435

VF-103

CAPT J. "Bowser" Mayse

http://www.statelyfe.com

I'm inclined to agree with this. Blackouts seem too fast and sudden sometimes.

inclinined because?

It's realistic (IMO) to a degree.

I mean if you had all the blood from your body suddenly rush to your brain, you would black out, maybe even kill yourself due to veins popping in your head.

At least that's the way I think of it.

Really? I dont think ED has given any thought on simulating blood circulation in such detail. It's just a flight simulator aftertall. Am I alone on this?

In the L39 multiplayer the string of code...

there you go - fixed

I think what is being represented is your head hitting canopy and it knocking you unconscious for a bit. happens to me in all small cockpit planes when bunting over too fast

could be, like hitting the tanker boom... What I'm after is that if you carry out the manoeuver quickly enough, the the direction of the G-forces are not registered correctly hence the reversed animation.