Activation-Bug in Beta?

MOTO

Hello,

some..Hmmm-Problem i got here. Today i wanted to fly a ission with Mig29.. and see there... i can`t get in the MiG, always the AI flies!

Now, my FC3 is activated, am logged in to DCS, MiG29 set in Mission Editor as"PLAYER" and yellow coloured(!)... and i flew it yesterday...and another days, weeks months before too...

`have tried with SU-27 or F-15 .. NOOOOO... same!, Ai flies the jets!

What ist wrong there? I have de-activated-restart DCS-created a Mmission and let ai flies around, end mission Quit DCS ---Rund DCS, Module FC3 -re-activated again,all grenn...and restart DCS... stil no luck!

What is going on ? Pls. help! // Is a Beta-Bug or??

Thank you

MOTO

4 cores CPU / GTX-Card / Track iR + TM Warthog+Combat Rudder Pedal

Install them via Module manager and they should work

Also check that your code is still aviable

Thank you for quick reply!

yes i did install the FC3 Mudule through Module Manager. Activation is green and showed; bound to "ME" I flew the Mig29 and SU27 days, weeks before, after instalation, was no ploblem. Just today...as i wanted to relax a mission after work.

Shell i better start to get Trouble Ticket?

4 cores CPU / GTX-Card / Track iR + TM Warthog+Combat Rudder Pedal

no F 15

First of all I'd like to say that I'm grateful to DCS for all the work they have done.

I have another problem, a while back I purchased the F-15 and while I have it installed on the old DCS and I have a key and a copy of the purchase agreement. By the way that has the key on it. In the new beta it doesn't show that I ever bought it. When I go to my account it doesn't show that I bought it. So according to your records I shouldn't own it. But I do and you don't show anything.

I have asked for help and even sent a copy of the original purchase agreement, but I get no reply. Please respond to this. I am not really sure where to post this so I will post it in multiple places.

I am not really sure where to post this so I will post it in multiple places.

Bad idea, very bad idea!

This way you distract from the issues the thread starter has - not very polite.

Also you will probably get answers now all over the place in all those threads you posted in, leading to answers that were already posted in other threads and just generally making things more confusing.

Just start a new thread for your problem. Then everything will be in one place. And even if you post that new thread in the wrong section, some of the mods will move it to the correct one if necessary.