Chat boxes flashes

Lucky38i

How do I explain this..

Ok

Pressing TAB switches the message looking icon to the chat but doesn't allow me to type at all. No problem here as its in accordance to what is says in the keyboard controls

Read Chat - TAB

Now Pressing 'LCtrl + Tab' or 'LShift + Tab' causes the regular Read/Write chatbox to come up for basically a millisecond then disappears. So I'm forced to press either of these bindings randomly numerous times until the chatbox actually decides to appear. I tried rebinding these controls which fortunately worked once! then after going into another server it decided the default bindings were best. I checked back into my bindings to see if there were switched but no, they've been left the way I changed them to yet in server 'LCtrl + Tab' or 'LShift + Tab' seems to cause the chatbox to appear, momentarily.

The effects of this? I literally can't talk to anyone. If I'm lucky to have the chat box appear and stay there then this is my only chat but as you all may know I have to close it to look around (No TrackIR :( ). Any ideas?! its frustrating

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA Gigabyte GTX 770 2gb, INTEL i7 2600, 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz , Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, x1 1.5Tb, X52 Pro, x1 LG 27" 1920X1080

Seems as though the button TAB switchs the chat box from read to the little icon. So by me pressing one of the bindings caused the chat box to open but quickly switch to the little icon hence the 'flash'. Rebinded the control to something that didn't include TAB in the bindings. Fixed the issue.

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA Gigabyte GTX 770 2gb, INTEL i7 2600, 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz , Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, x1 1.5Tb, X52 Pro, x1 LG 27" 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having the same problem for a few days. Wasn't doing that at release and hotfix 1. Maybe hotfix 2

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg