MIG-21 gun pipper in HUD mode

BravoYankee4

I'm about to build a (simple) cockpit, and HawgTouch and DCS-BIOS are making that possible. However there is one big issue that needs to be solved and that is about to have the pipper and the grid visible in the HUD mode (Alt+F1)? Now it is just a blank screen with the radar i the bottom right corner...

I have seen other threads about moving the radar (viewport) to a second screen, and I'll need to do that as well of course. But I can't find anything about the pipper.

Anyone? Or am I the only one that want this functionality? Is it a bug that it is missing or is it just not implemented? Other aircrafts do, like MIG-15 and A-10...

I'm not at home so I can't check, but on the A-10 every instrument has it's own folder where the instrument can be turned into it's own viewport. MiG-21 doesn't have this so as far as I know it's impossible. I've spent a lot of time trying to get some of the things showing as a viewport (altitude/attitude indicators and such) but the necessary structure would need to be made from scratch.