Dropping out when connecting to multiplayer sessions

HawgDawg4Life

Since the latest update of DCS 1.5 beta (Version 1.5.1.47025) Ive been experiencing some strange behavior connecting to multiplayer sessions (any multiplayer sessions). Here's what happens:

I connect to the server list fine. I then choose a server to join. I click the server, click join, and watch as the loading terrain and whatnot messages come up then I am sitting on the map. There is nothing on the map, just the map itself and it sits for a few minutes then kicks me back to the multiplayer sessions list.

Here is what I have noticed:

to begin with, the session seems to be paused, as indicated in the upper left corner by the flashing P. Then, as I press the ' key to bring up the player pool, I, and anyone who came in after me are listed but no one who was there before me shows up in the list.

Here is how I have done some work around:

My first thought was to do a dcs repair. Which I did and was able to connect. Then. the next day, I had the same issue. So I thought, okay, maybe it has something to do with my network, so I shut down my real-time scanning and firewall, and again I was able to connect... Once. The next time I attempted, the same thing happened. So I did another DCS Repair. Walla, I was able to connect. Until the next time I tried to connect and the problem was back. Even when I can connect, the screen sits on the Map for quite a while before letting me in.

Am I the only one with this issue?

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]