3d cock pit

actually, there was some thread on this forum talking about that. It would work, but you had to have a special graphics card for black shark to do that. i cant find it, maybe i saw it somewhere else. I am not sure if you needed those special goggles that plugged into the computer also. You might have to look around.

Get yourself in the 3D picture

Guys, to get 3d enabled - its really simple.

Once you go 3D you wont go back to 2D.

For more info visit http://www.edimensional.com

I recommend (from experience) this product. It works better than I ever expected.

Go for the wired glasses rather than the wireless because you dont have to pay for little batteries in the glasses when they go flat.

I have used these glasses for a CRT monitor. Quality and resolution are very high. I have not used the alternative glasses made for LCD displays.

Happy gaming. :)

Haven't tried them but I think as long as you don't move your head so much that you look around the glasses you should be OK.

Maybe get some old sunnies & mask them off to something like the picture & try it?

edit - just tried masking off some glasses to something like the opening on the ones on the site & tried LO. - Fine. The 'window' in the glasses didn't get close to the edge of the screen & that's with the view angle rotation limits extended.

Cheers.