DCS 2.0 - G940 No Pitch, Roll, Yaw axis inputs working

Logi G940

Just trying out the Hip on the Nevada map and I have no inputs from my stick, pedals or throttle.

They bind okay but nothing in game. The buttons seems to work as do the rotary knobs on the throttle and stick, trimmer knobs animate etc.

Just not the main inputs.

Reporting for science! Anyone else having issues?

Regards

Dunravin'

The FALSE is real, but it's not THRUTH right?

Intel i7 8700K OC4.4GHz | 16GB | GTX1080Ti | Logitech G940 | TrackIR5 |

Update

removed the module and input configs from 2.0 and 1.5 and did a fresh install to 2.0

Same issue with stick but more importantly static key binds are not working.

Numpad +- do not effect the collective

LMB Drag does not effect the collective

RMB drag correctly effects throttle

This is a show stopper as the aircraft cannot be started with half collective.

Resolved.

It seems the best way to get this module working is to set up a mission with hot started aircraft to enable a check of axis bindings.

The collective needed to be inverse mapped (unlike huey and bs2) for my throttle.

Once this was set I was then able to go back to a cold start and successfully get the engines started as the collective starts in the full down position.

Not a bug but an implementation issue that is going to vex new pilots. Hope this helps anyone else hitting this obstacle.

Dun

• 2 weeks later...
Resolved.

It seems the best way to get this module working is to set up a mission with hot started aircraft to enable a check of axis bindings.

The collective needed to be inverse mapped (unlike huey and bs2) for my throttle.

Once this was set I was then able to go back to a cold start and successfully get the engines started as the collective starts in the full down position.

Not a bug but an implementation issue that is going to vex new pilots. Hope this helps anyone else hitting this obstacle.

Dun

Same problem here with custom built collective and customised MSFFB cyclic. Nothing moves except the corrector on the collective. Some buttons work on the cyclic. Works all fine in 1.5, but not in 2.0. Similar issues with Huey. Ka 50 works fine....

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg