A-10C in DCS2

DazEley92

Hello all first post here,

After years of FSX i am finally trying to get into DCS,

A few year back i bought a boxed version of your A-10C Warthog,

Now i understand to get it to work in DCS you need to download an installer and use your code from the boxed version,

However when i try to install this installer into DCS 2 it states DCS World 1.2.16.43180 must be installed, confident i have fully installed DCS World 2 so is there a way i can get the boxed version into it?

Im sure this has been asked before so apologies in advance but i have searched with no luck,

Cheers!

Hello all first post here,

After years of FSX i am finally trying to get into DCS,

A few year back i bought a boxed version of your A-10C Warthog,

Now i understand to get it to work in DCS you need to download an installer and use your code from the boxed version,

However when i try to install this installer into DCS 2 it states DCS World 1.2.16.43180 must be installed, confident i have fully installed DCS World 2 so is there a way i can get the boxed version into it?

Im sure this has been asked before so apologies in advance but i have searched with no luck,

Cheers!

Bolded the bits that are wrong. You've got some incorrect information.

Install DCS World, then go to the module manager inside the game to download the correct version of the module. Forget about the boxed version, all that's important is that you've got a product key.

The only thing you *may* need to do is keybinding the box key to an ED account, which can only be done on the website. The ED account on the website is the one you use to log into the module manager.

Also, realize that you cant just jump into dcsworld 2 yet. Dcsw 2 is still in alpha and requires the purchase of the nevada module.

Current official version is 1.12

Beta 1.5 will work with your key and has much better graphics (but is still in beta)

I would suggest download and start 1.5 and try adding the a10c key from there.

As everyone says, download from website DCS World 1.2, make also sure you have logged in to main website and go to your profile to check KEY biding you were given, and then launch DCS World 1.2 from in-game menu log in again, then use in-game Module Manager function to download latest A-10C built.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Hello,

Everything is all sorted now, after getting DCS 2 i plunged and bought Vegas as well that was the cause of the problem which was mentioned, teaches me for rushing into things, all modules installed smoothly now just got to transition into combat sim mode

Cheers for all the help

Welcome aboard Daz! :pilotfly:

Thanks, can't wait to start getting involved in DCS :thumbup: