Just a thought

private message to Dmut

Re: BS CD Quote:

Originally Posted by sumoscouse

Please explain to me WHY you have removed my post about this issue - because I feel that you now have something to hide with regards to this.

I feel the original thread was harmless but you seem to think that it warrants locking, WHY?

Are you easily offended or is it more to do with what you have been told to do by ED?

please respond ASAP - do not ignore this request please

thank you

Dmut states

I've closed this thread to prevent newcomers from getting wrong information by reading unconfirmed speculations.

and please, do not contradict moderators actions.

My response to your explanation for closing the original thread and then deleting my follow up post about this issue is one of TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT....................... for you !!

FIRSTLY --- you expect me to believe that when members of the LOCK ON COMMUNITY SPECULATE they are MIS-INFROMNING newcomers.

GET REAL MATEY

SECONDLY -- I did not and never have (to my knowledge) CONTRADICTED a moderators actions - I asked for a reasonable explanation

MAYBE YOUR NOT CAPABLE OF CONTEXTUAL TEXT

I am so sorry but for me this is a bad day when it comes down to my interest in BS

Money going elsewhere me thinks

cheers

sumoscouse out :smilewink:

this post will probably get deleted as well if a certain moderator has anything to do with it. I hope it does not because it is not and was not an offensive posting.

you've got a warning

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]