speed brakes and drouge chute

Jimbo1606688299

Will the chute be implemented? I know it's not standard operating procedure for the Mirage 2000 to use the chute while landing, but seeing as they do have them I think it should be implemented into the DCS model as well.

Will the chute be implemented? I know it's not standard operating procedure for the Mirage 2000 to use the chute while landing, but seeing as they do have them I think it should be implemented into the DCS model as well.

Yes, it will.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Actually, given its fast approach and landing speeds, I would think the chute is quite often used by Mirage pilots, especially with shorter runways.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Actually, given its fast approach and landing speeds, I would think the chute is quite often used by Mirage pilots, especially with shorter runways.

I've heard that is not the case since aero-braking is very effective. Of course, in emergencies or in very short runways that is another issue.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

What do you mean by fast landing speed?

I touch down at 120-140 as normal producere, but Can land at even lower speed, by aggressive flare The plane, and aero brake with its wings..... (Beware tail strike)

I approach The runway at 165-200.....

I have no idea if this is correct handling of the plane, but it seems ok.....

Edited by Fab

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public