Simple script unit embark ?

Anski

I try to work around the problem with this:

mist.teleportToPoint({groupName="GrpSoldat", point=Group.getByName("GrpMi8"):getUnit(1):getPosition().p, action="respawn", radius = 20, innerRadius = 10})

I have no script error, but the unit will not GrpSoldat teleports :music_whistling:

I use mist 4.057 with DCS world 1.5

I tried also : mist.teleportInZone with mobile zone : no errors, but the script does not work :cry: (but with an unrelated area, it works)

I do not understand

I want to do this to simulate a loading or unloading of troops from helicopter

Edited by Anski

Hi,

I would like to embark a unit I randomly placed on the map by teleportation, and then when I am close, I could embark.

I can not do the job with "pick" because I can not move it to the position of the unit teleported

ty

I think this is what you're looking for.

The group infront of your helicopter will be placed randomly in the RandomZone trigger zone after 10 seconds. You can load and unload the infantry using the F10 Radio Menu

This uses CTLD. More info here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143107

Teleport Example.miz

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GRACIAS AMIGO !!!

Scripts are perfect! but happiness! :D

I have so spent time modify scripts I was desperate ...:( in short, classy friend! ;)

Thanks again Ciribob

Edited by Anski