Could Keybindings please be added

Greekbull

Zeus, but for those of that are building touchscreen cockpit around the M-2000 is there anyway Razbam could please add normal key commands for each of the cockpit switches so it's easier for us to map in Helios profiles? That would be greatly appreciated!!!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Oh I certainly understand were in a beta. I'm not being impatient. I would just love to see it added at some point.:)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Zeus, but for those of that are building touchscreen cockpit around the M-2000 is there anyway Razbam could please add normal key commands for each of the cockpit switches so it's easier for us to map in Helios profiles? That would be greatly appreciated!!!

+ 99*10^99 (with a Padlock View function working please...)